HARVEST: where community and connection come together.
- To ensure a spot, pre registration is required for all students.
- We're working to be a cashless studio. Please make sure your account is up to date with a current CC attached.
- Arriving early to class is imperative. As a one room studio we want to be respectful all students. Our studio door is locked at the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Before entering class we ask that you turn your phones off and leave them in the student room. To ensure each yogi receives the ultimate class experience we request total digital disconnect.
- Our studio floor has been marked with mat spacers to provide safe distancing
- We have a few studio mats available for borrowing, we ask that you clean them thoroughly before returning.
HARVEST YOGA PHILOSOPHY:
Coming to a yoga class for the first time can be intimidating, especially when visiting a new studio. At HARVEST we want you to know you're not alone, we've all felt that same sense of nervousness. Walking through our doors we want you to feel at home. Here, you will find a community that comes together in the practice of yoga, offering a space free of judgement. Our focus is offering a practice that feels approachable and enjoyable at any age and any stage of life.
There is no "right way" to look on your mat- we lead from a belief YOGA IS FOR EVERYBODY and EVERY BODY. Safety comes first in any of our classes. Our teachers serve merely as vessel of guidance for you to find a practice that suits your daily needs. We guide from a place of empowerment and support, so you can make your practice your own. We believe this leads you to a deeper sense of connection to yourself and your practice.
Next time you join us for class we invite you to tune-in and explore the depths of your mind, body and spirit so you can show up on your mat authentically you. We hope you're able to focus more on how your yoga feels in your body rather than how you look.
HARVEST CORE VALUES: CURIOSITY. EXPLORATION. GROWTH. CONNECTION. COMMUNITY.
- We love getting into self-EXPLORATION. Creating vulnerable experiences allows us to cultivate a deeper CONNECTION to ourselves and others.
- We work to create a COMMUNITY of diverse like-hearted humans. We are passionate about coming together as a community and not in judgment or competition.
- We believe living our most authentic lives starts with being in Curiosity. Being in relationship with our intuition so we can live values an goals.
- We seek to create experiences outside our comfort zone in an effort to learn and create GROWTH. Growth can only happen when we are showing up authentically ourselves daily.
HARVEST MISSION: Is to serve as a space for cultivating a deeper connection to yourself and others through daily yoga classes in a variety of styles, along with monthly workshops and social gatherings.
HARVEST WHY: At HARVEST we're committed to serving as a catalyst for growth; offering a safe, welcoming environment where vulnerable, authentic conversation and connection can happen. We believe creating a more intentional awakened yoga practice both on and off the mat is essential to living our aligned life.
As a female owned business, women supporting women is at the forefront of what we do. Providing educational resources and practical tools for all women to get curious and explore their personal growth journey, through female centered workshops and gatherings is essential to our vision at HARVEST. We want all women to step fully into who they are meant to be and we want to be part of that journey.
We also love supporting other women owned businesses. Our retail store features female artisans and makers- locally sourced as often as possible.